At Penruddock Primary School, our vision is to create:
A caring community where every child is nurtured and valued, empowered and inspired to achieve.
The school will help pupils to:
- Acquire the essential tools for life long learning;
- Build upon their strengths and give children the confidence to “fly”;
- Develop lively, enquiring, imaginative and creative minds with the ability to question other people and their ideas;
- Become independent, self motivated and confident individuals;
- Develop the ability to collaborate effectively within a working team; in school and in the wider community in which they live;
- Develop a reasoned set of attitudes, values and beliefs;
- Develop understanding of the world in which they live and of the interdependence of individuals, groups, nations and the environment;
- Embrace creativity;
- Appreciate human achievements and be inspired by them;
- Be healthy and fit and understand how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.